Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Summary: Installs, maintains and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform online repairs and maintenance as necessary to maintain production at target efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues and repair production and plant equipment.
- Work with production Technicians on continuous improvement initiatives to solve problems on all equipment.
- Implement projects for line improvements.
- Electrical conduit bonding and installation
- Visually inspects and test machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machine or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Preventative maintenance, repair and adjustment of blow molding and injection molding machines.
- Previous maintenance experience in production environment.
- Technical knowledge of production related equipment with maintenance experience with production equipment.
- Possess an ability to fabricate parts.
- Experiences in using machinists measuring tools.
- Ability to read blueprints and technical manuals (mechanical and electrical).
- PLC experience is a plus.
- Technical Education is a plus.